Dallas Uber Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a rideshare accident in Dallas?
Have you been injured in a rideshare accident in Dallas? Rideshare accidents can be extremely traumatic, and that's why our Dallas rideshare accident attorneys are committed to fighting for our clients until they receive the justice they deserve.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
Injuries from an accident with a rideshare company such as Uber or Lyft
In Texas, you may be able to sue Uber or Lyft for injuries suffered in an accident with a rideshare vehicle. The insurance policy that covers your accident, however, may depend on the status of the driver at the time of the wreck and the details of your accident.
Injuries from an accident with a rideshare company such as Uber or Lyft can range from minor bruises and scrapes to severe, life-changing injuries. Some of the most common injuries that can occur in rideshare accidents include:
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a common injury that occurs when the head is violently jerked forward and then back, causing damage to the neck muscles, tendons, and ligaments. This can lead to pain, stiffness, and limited mobility.
- Broken Bones: The force of a rideshare accident can cause broken bones, which can be incredibly painful and take a long time to heal. Broken bones can also require extensive medical treatment, including surgery and physical therapy.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): Traumatic brain injuries can occur when the head is struck or jolted, causing damage to the brain tissue. These injuries can result in a range of symptoms, from headaches and dizziness to memory loss and changes in mood or behavior.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries can occur when the spinal cord is damaged or severed, leading to paralysis or loss of mobility. These injuries can be life-altering and require ongoing medical care and support.
If you have been injured in an accident with a rideshare company, it's important to seek medical attention right away and document your injuries and medical treatment. You should also consider contacting a personal injury attorney who can help you navigate the legal process and pursue compensation for your injuries and other damages.
Rideshare Specific Factors That Influence Dallas Accidents
Common Ridesharing Accident Scenarios:
Liability issues surrounding ridesharing accidents are extremely complex in part because the party liable for the crash-related damages can vary between accident scenarios.
The most common ridesharing accident scenarios are:
- A passenger using a ridesharing service is injured while in a car operated by a rideshare driver.
- A motorist is hit by a rideshare service driver who is currently carrying passengers.
- A motorist is hit by a rideshare driver traveling to pick up a fare.
- A rideshare driver is injured while picking up, transporting, or dropping off passengers.
We're available 24/7
The sooner you call us, the sooner our accident attorneys can help!
Our Dallas Rideshare Accident Attorneys Will Help You:
Understand the basics of filing a rideshare claim in Dallas-Forth Worth, Texas
Determine any limits on the involved insurance policies as well as determining whether the driver was online or offline during the time of your accident
Receive medical treatment through one of our recommended doctors
Ensure you receive compensation for your injuries that may have been caused by another parties negligence
Our Dallas Rideshare Accident Attorneys Have 30+ Years of Experience and Can Help You Today!
We can help you get compensated fairly! Whether you were a passenger in another vehicle that collided with a Lyft or Uber rideshare we can help you get the money you deserve. Our Dallas rideshare accident attorneys understand that being involved in an accident can be a traumatic experience. That’s why we are committed to fighting for our clients until they receive the justice they deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation!